Is part-time care available?
* Only full-day or drop-in services are provided at NASP and Corry.
Child Development Home (CDH) hours are set by individual
What is a Child Development Home (CDH) and where can I
find more information?
* Contact CDH Director: 850-572-5026 , Corry CDC or see CDH
What services are available for children over 5 years
* Corry School-Age Care (5-10 y.o.)- located at Corry CDC
* NASP School-Age Care (5-12 y.o.)- located at Youth Center
* SAC: Before and after school, half-day, school break weeks
and summer care
* NASP Youth Center– (6-18 y.o.) Bldg 3690 Moffett
Rd open 6 am -6 pm M-F
What do I need to do to withdraw my child from the program?
* Withdrawal notice is required in writing 2 weeks prior to applicable
week, so please see
the front desk clerk for paperwork.
Where can I direct any questions regarding area schools,
enrollment and transitioning?
* School Liaison Officer (SLO): 850–293-0322- Office
at Corry CDC
* SLO website (link)
is eligible to use child care services?
Military familes receive first priority. DOD and DOD contract
workers are eligible for services as space is available.